Sunday, December 4, 2016

Today is December 4, 2016.  This year is almost gone.  Each year I make resolutions for myself and usually don't keep them.  You know the kind I am talking about.  Lose weight, start exercising, study my Bible more, watch television less and read more, write that novel; yes every year I do this.  So far, I have not lost much weight, I walk sometimes with my husband around the farm road but not much, I read my Bible just before I go to sleep if I don't fall asleep first, I watch certain shows that I am hooked on and that takes care of my reading more, and I started that novel eight years ago and that's as far as I have gotten.  Bur this coming year since I have started my Avon business I am going to try a new venture.  I have decided that I am going to make this Avon Blog more than products and sales.  Although I hope to bring these great products to each and everyone of you and also for you to buy these products, I hope to make this fun, educational (well as far as making ourselves more beautiful goes) and maybe encourage others to start their own beauty business.  So for now I leave you with this quote to ponder.

Girls of all kinds can be beautiful- from thin, plus-sized, short, very tall, ebony to porcelain-skinned, the quirky, clumsy, shy, outgoing and all in between.  It's not easy though because many people still put beauty into a confining, narrow box.  Think outside of the box--Pledge that you will look in the mirror and find the unique beauty in you.  Tyra Banks
   http://www.youravon.com/deborahwilliams4336

Campaign 26 
ends December 4, 2016
Skin Care Must-Haves

No comments:

Post a Comment