Saturday, December 3, 2016

Avon's Twelve Days of Christmas Specials

In the song The Twelve Days of Christmas we sing: On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me four calling birds, three French hens, two Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a pear tree. What lovely gifts to get for Christmas.  Avon has great gift ideas for Christmas for loved ones, "your true love" or even yourself.
Today is day four of Avon's Twelve Days of Christmas specials. I don't know about you but I love getting discounts. Why if you buy $45 worth of great products you are only going to pay $36 and if you add four more dollars to that order you get free shipping. This sounds like a great deal to me. There are so many great products to choose from too. Please check my eStore out at 


20 % Off with $45 order

No comments:

Post a Comment