Wednesday, December 14, 2016

My third campaign is almost over. So far I have met my sales goals for each campaign. I had some help along the way with my daughters and granddaughter. I have three more campaigns to reach a specific goal. My first goal in my first campaign was to sell $150. I exceeded that to my surprise or was it a surprise. Avon is so well known and people really love it so maybe I shouldn't have been surprised. The next campaign I had to sell $200 then $250. So now I am on my forth campaign and my goal is $300. I think I can, I think I can, well no, I know I can. This is so much fun. I am so glad I decided to make extra money selling Avon. You can make extra money too! You can be your own boss. I love not having to get up early and be on time at a job I don't want to be at. I can set my own hours and work at my own pace. No boss looking over my shoulder. I am my own boss and you can be too!

No comments:

Post a Comment