Thursday, December 1, 2016

Coming Around

I am working on my second campaign and things are quite slow.  But I am never giving up.  My first campaign was very good and things come up you know!  But I have made myself a Facebook business page and I am going to figure out how to tie my blog Avon With Debbie and Facebook and Pinterest and hopefully Instagram all together to grow my business.  It's not easy for sure.  But anything worth having is worth working for.  So with that being said.  I need to get to work. So I love these house shoes.  For men or women.  They have memory foam in them that makes them so comfortable.  Want you try a pair?  Oh and by the way thanks for coming to visit me at Avon With Debbie.  Hope you enjoy shopping with me.    http://www.youravon.com/deborahwilliams4336

No comments:

Post a Comment